VDSL and Ethernet Load BalancerThe Vigor 2865ac is a VDSL and Ethernet WAN router featuring VPN, advanced routing features, firewall, content filtering, bandwidth management and more.Featuring high throughput with Load Balancing and Failover connectivity, suitable for handling Fibre to the Premises (FTTP) and Gigabit Internet connections. Offering up to 950Mbps per-WAN of Hardware Accelerated throughput while retaining its full feature set.With 802.11ac wireless, it provides fast wireless coverage to your network's computers and devices. In addition, the router can connect to Wireless networks for Internet access, allowing it to make use of Mobile Hotspot wireless connections and nearby wireless networks, where for instance a neighbour's wireless network could provide an emergency backup connection.
- VDSL2 (Superfast Fibre) and Gigabit Ethernet WAN Router
- Multi-WAN Gigabit Performance Router with Load-Balancing & Failover
- Up to 950Mbps Firewall Throughput for Ethernet WAN
- 5+1 Gigabit RJ-45 LAN Ports
- Up to 800Mbps VPN Throughput with IPsec acceleration
- 32 LAN-to-LAN & Remote Teleworker VPN Tunnels
- 16 DrayTek SSL VPN or OpenVPN Tunnels
- AC1300 - 11ac 'Wave 2' Dual Band Wireless with Mesh
- 8 LAN Subnets with VLANs (Port-based / 802.1q)
- SPI Firewall and Content Filtering
DatasheetClick below to download the data sheet
View & Download
Robust SMB VPN RouterQuickly and securely connect remote sites with up to 32 VPN tunnels. Enable remote workers to access resources with Draytek SSL VPN and OpenVPN support.
AC1300 Wireless LAN with MESHThe 2865 series 'ac' models provide 802.11ac simultaneous Dual-Band wireless for fast and efficient wireless connectivity. Multi-User MIMO allows the router to send to more than one device at a time, with each of its Antennas streaming data to different devices at once, improving efficiency over standard 802.11ac wireless and allowing the router to effectively serve more wireless clients. With firmware 4.3.0, the Vigor 2865 'ac' wireless routers can be used as part of DrayTek's Mesh wireless system, allowing the router to work as the Mesh Root, providing Internet access and management of Mesh VigorAPs directly.